Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sandy - September 6, 2007

Happy Fall Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Sisters, Brothers, and Parents,

Well it's been a year since I've last written so any news that we have has is OLD!!! So maybe I will just highlight a few things and let it go at that.

You know that in May we adopted our Sam, and he is growing and is in the terrible two's, he reminds me a lot of Tyler and why I lie girls. He is all boy and well Nickolas will have someone following him around.

Anne, is very unique and has a mind all her own. Yesterday, and these are her words and have not been added to, I helped her get dressed and when we were finished he said and I quote. "When I get home from school my room better be picked up, or you are fired." now, I marched her in to her father and made her repeat it and all she could say was, " well you don't have a job you know, you can do something". Well I remember her as a sweet little girl, what happened?

Brittany and Stacy will start piano lessons soon. Britts first year of 4-H went well she got all blue ribbons. Stacy is still in girls scouts and making new friends. Tyler keeps very busy and my granddaughter is growing, walking, and showing her daddy who the real boss is in the house. She is going to be a handful and it couldn't happen to a better person!!!!

Ashley keeps busy in Chicago, goes to lots of concerts and is now looking for a new apartment, and has changed jobs. now works at Office Depot main office and does well, I really don't know. Alicia is moving to Austin, TX. Will be working at the new resort as Executive housekeeper, you know the ones, they tell others to do their work for them, that's what experience will get you!! Good for her!!

Dave was off work for a couple weeks with work induced arthritis in his elbow not that was no fun for him. rest the elbow? what is rest? And me, well I am sitting for an 18 month boy with downs. Any Advice Sheila?

Love you all. More in Xmas Letter,
Sandy

No comments: