Hey all, hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday weekend. Mexico sounded like fun, Chris !! So thankful to hear Uncle Eldie is doing so well - must be all those Grush prayers. We are doing great and had a fun weekend. Spent most of it at mom and dad's eating and golfing, what more could you ask for, right? Henry is pretty good at talking Papa out of his responsibilities (like painting the garage) and into taking him out golfing. Sorry, mom !! I even got out Sunday afternoon with Dan and did pretty decent considering how little I have golfed in the past few years.
Cute story - I took Henry and Cora for pictures Friday afternoon and had some taken of Henry holding a number 4 planning to send them out for his 4th birthday, right? Well, today on the way to school he asks me why the lady with the pictures made him hold a 4 since he's only 3 years old. Because apparently he even told her he was just 3 when I was busy with Cora and she told him "don't worry about it." How long do you suppose he sat and pondered that question before he decided to ask me? Aren't they amazing? The stuff they wonder about is just fascinating to me.
Just wanted to say hi and wish everyone a good week. Take care !!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment