Yes mother, entries can be erased from here. Each person has the ability to delete anything they themselves have written, and I have the ability to erase any entry. The question is why would you want to erase them? Is there a reason?
Also, I am glad you have learned to 'label' your posts, that is nice. Now it would be nice if you could put a title on each entry as well. It makes it a bit easier to find each entry on the page.
I will send out the invites again to the people who have not signed up, but they are only good for a certain amount of time, and i know that time is not 6 weeks. So i will wait a few weeks before sending them out. Please have anyone who is having difficulty call me. Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment