Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring???

Hello to all. I just wanted to make sure that those Arizona people knew that we in Iowa were lucky enough to have snow over the weekend. In Greene, we only had about 1" and it's all gone now, which is good. That way, the mole that is already working in our front yard can continue his pathways ( at least until the Uncle gets out his TRAPS).

Things are going well here--I spose most of you know that I was lucky enough to have my thyroid removed last Wednesday (what a way to spend April Fools)--home on Friday, no pain, no drain, low Calcium (Tums work great for that), and sutures to be removed this Friday. So, Life is Good.

Eldie is acting house husband, which I really appreciate--find that morning and afternoon naps are good things. He has followup appts in Mason City next week for knees, and Iowa City the week after for followup for his kidney---I am really glad that we are reasonably healthy, because all this doctoring does not fit into our schedule very well. We are anxious to start yard work, glad we waited until the snow was gone!!! Have a Happy Easter, each one of you--God's blessings continue to shower on you.

No comments: