Greetings! I'll jump in and write a few lines and will be anxious to see if anyone is actually using this. I still think it is a great way to share, but I have also been negligent in writing.
We returned to AZ in Oct. for 10 days to paint, repair, and buy furniture for our patio home in Peoria. Naturally, the refrigerator was dead and there were some much needed plumbing work to be done. We purchased beds and did lots of cleaning. Todd and Vicki had already painted the LR-DR, hallway, part of the kitchen, and our master bedroom -- vaulted ceilings and all -- it was WONDERFUL. We ONLY got in 3 rounds of golf -- sob! We started driving home on the 10th, only to find ourselves in snow, ice, and fog in S. CO and KS -- we definitely decided we were going the wrong way -- it was sunny and warm in Phoenix. But, of course, we have plans to return in Dec. to finish up some of the work. We do have the unit rented out for Jan. 15 - April 15.
And it was great - as always - to see the "Kids" in AZ. Todd and Vicki were here last week-end, Todd was invited to a bachelor party (His friend's wedding is in Sioux City Dec. 19). So Vicki had the chance to meet Grandma and many of Todd's friends.
This week, Terry has driven (for the company) to Rolla, MO (south of Jefferson City), Omaha for a military person (at 10:30 p.m.), and to Waterloo yesterday. So he has definitely put some miles on the new F.H. van.
Preschool was busy this week as always, with the addition of Open House for the families on Thursday night -- AND my co-teacher was absent with the flu all week. Needless to say, I'm not very ambitious today -- I spent all my energy at Preschool this week.
It was good to see Jan & Bob last Monday night for a little while and visit by phone with Jo & Eldie last night on our way back from Waterloo.
Everyone, take care. HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
each time a comment is added I get three emails
with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Thanks a lot!
Feel free to visit my weblog: http://petiteteenworld.com/index.php?own=2501254
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino[/url] hinder the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]online casinos[/url] free no store bonus at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino online
[/url].
Hey there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering
if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to
manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
Also visit my site; http://Onlymachinesex.com/index.php?own=2501622
Very good post. I will be experiencing some of these issues as
well..
Visit my web site visit Website
Post a Comment